CX5 high-security mortise cylinders are designed to fit hardware that accommodates industry standards for mortise cylinders. Using CX5’s Rim Conversion Kit (included), CX5 Mortise cylinders will retrofit into rim cylinder-based hardware such as exit device trims. Available with a variety of security features, from our original dual-locking security, anti-drilling, anti-picking, to our all-new Triio triple locking patented key technology.
- (9020T) Patented CX5 Triio key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- (9020) CX5 key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- Made from high quality, precision milled, solid brass.
- Enhanced attack resistance through hardened steel pins that prevent drilling attacks.
- Multiple locking points, and specially shaped pins prevent bump and picking attacks.
- Set screw capped top pin chambers for easy pinning.
- Compatible with door hardware and locks that accept 15⁄32″ (29.4 mm) mortise cylinders.
- Keys sold separately.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Includes CX5-RIMPACK conversion kit for RIM applications.
- Pre-installed with CX5-CAM1 Adam’s Rite® type cam.
- Includes CX5-CAM2 Yale® type cam for added flexibility.
Cylinder parts, pins, other cams, and cylinder trim rings available – sold separately.