CX5 high-security mortise cylinders are designed to fit hardware that accommodates industry standards for mortise cylinders. Available with a variety of security features, from our original dual-locking security, anti-drilling, anti-picking, to our all-new Triio triple locking patented key technology.
- (9030T) Patented CX5 Triio key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- (9030) CX5 key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- Made from high quality, precision milled, solid brass.
- Enhanced attack resistance through hardened steel pins that prevent drilling attacks.
- Multiple locking points, and specially shaped pins prevent bump and picking attacks.
- Set screw capped top pin chambers for easy pinning.
- Compatible with door hardware and locks that accept 1-5/32” (29.4 mm) mortise cylinders.
- Keys sold separately.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Pre-installed with CX5-CAM1 Adam’s Rite® type cam.
Cylinder parts, pins, other cams, and cylinder trim rings available – sold separately.