DOREX F400 series of electronic locks are equipped with a powerful and efficient electromechanical locking system. Ideal for moderate commercial or heavy residential traffic applications that require an easy-to-manage access system that can operate independently or in conjunction with other RFID enabled systems.
Equipped with a 13.56 MHz RFID reader, the F400 series integrates easily with existing RFID enabled access systems; allowing their RFID keys to operate F400 locks. With a simple physical installation and straight-forward programming, F400 locks can be used to expand, upgrade or retro-fit existing systems.
With a CX5 cylinder, the F400 can integrate with existing CX5 systems and introduce access control features. Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 2
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.5, Grade 2
- cULus listed, 2hr fire-rating
- For doors 13⁄8 to 2″ (35 to 51 mm) thick
- Adjustable 23⁄8″ or 23⁄4″ (60 mm or 70 mm) backset
- Solid steel deadbolt with security pin, 1″ (25.4mm) throw
- Steel cylinder housing
- Fits standard door preparations for cylinder and/or tubular locks; no additional holes or wiring required
- CX5 inside: 6-pin 9125 or 9125T cylinder in steel housing, CX5 keyway (0-bitted)
Key blanks sold separately
- Digital touch keypad with blue LED backlight
- RFID Protocol: MIFARE™ 13.56 MHz (Classic)
- 2 RFID cards included