CX5 high security Key-in-Lever (KIL) / Key-in-Knob (KIK) cylinders are compatible with most lever, knob, and deadbolt door locks manufactured with removable cylinders. These cylinders are available with a variety of security features, from our original anti-drilling, anti-picking, and side-bar technology to our new Triio side bar and patented key technology.
- (9115T) Patented CX5 Triio key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- (9115) CX5 key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- Enhanced attack resistance through hardened steel pins that prevent drilling attacks.
- Multiple locking points prevent bump and picking attacks.
- Set screw capped top pin chambers for easy pinning.
- Compatible with door locks manufactured with removable cylinders.
- Keys sold separately.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Pre-installed with CX5-9115TPF-02 tailpiece for lever door locks.
- CX5-9115TPF-01 tailpiece for knob door locks included.
Cylinder parts and pins available – sold separately.