CX5 high security cylinders are compatible with most door locks, deadbolt, padlocks, and auxiliary locks manufactured with removable cylinders. These cylinders are available with a variety of security features, from our original anti-drilling, anti-picking, and side-bar technology to our new Triio side bar and patented key technology.
- (9165T) Patented CX5 Triio key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- (9165) CX5 key technology and geographically controlled keyways prevent unauthorized duplication of keys.
- Enhanced attack resistance through hardened steel pins that prevent drilling attacks.
- Multiple locking points prevent bump and picking attacks.
- Set screw capped top pin chambers for easy pinning.
- Compatible with door locks and hardware that accept fixed cylinders.
- Keys sold separately.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Includes CX5-KIKCAP standard and CX5-KIKSHRT short tailpiece retaining caps.
- Includes CX5-9165TP universal lazy tailpiece kit.
Cylinder parts and pins available – sold separately.